You want to keep your hardwood floors clean and looking good. Like other types of flooring, wood floors should be professionally cleaned and conditioned periodically even though you have tried to keep your hardwood floors clean, free of scuff marks, and shining like new! Our professional hardwood floor wax removal will infuse a flawless look to your floors while getting rid of the old wax and providing a shiny new coat.
At Best Steamers in Charlotte, NC, we tailor advanced technology and innovative solutions to solve a wide range of issues related to flooring facilities. We build partnerships with our clients by selecting the best wax for hardwood floors and providing quality solutions that meet real needs, including flexible working hours and dust control.
We are a professional hardwood floor wax removal recoating company. We are reputable and experienced and offer services that you can trust to bring back the beauty and luster of your hardwood floors. Our craftsmen strive hard day and night to ensure customer satisfaction. We do not relax until our customers are pleased with our services.
Our exclusive wood floor services are divided into the following steps:
- We start with evaluating your wood floors and identifying the wood and the finish type and sealant. We also inspect the floor for areas that require special attention.
- We thoroughly clean, mop, sweep, and the floor to eliminate dust and dirt, then apply wood floor polish remover.
- Our technicians brush the floor to clean the surface, remove stains from the wood grain, and extract the dirt, grime, and old floor polish or acrylic coating.
- Our expert workers are trained to perform specialized treatments to high traffic areas, discoloration, penetrating scratches, or other issues.
- We also buff your floor with special microfiber pads to ensure complete cleanliness.
- Once we are done cleaning your floor, we then wax and polish as needed to accomplish the desired look.
- We use the best cleaner for waxed hardwood floors and the best hardwood floor polish wax to ensure your floor's durability.
- Finally, we polish the floor to bring out the natural beauty of the wood grain. We also add a protective layer to the surface.
We are licensed and only use products and equipment that are state-approved.
Your hardwood floors are as important to us as to you. We use strong yet soft microfiber to clean both wet and dry messes.
We are against using harsh chemicals as they are the biggest enemy of hardwood floors. The products we use are biodegradable.